So we went to Wilmot Orchard, located about 40 minutes East of Toronto, to pick blueberries! The blueberries there were huge and very sweet, and so I’ve decided to make some blueberry muffins out of them.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 面粉
- 1/2 cup sugar 糖
- 1/2 tsp salt 盐
- 2 tsp baking powder 泡打粉
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil 油
- 1 egg 鸡蛋
- 1/2 cup milk 牛奶
- 1 cup fresh blueberries 新鲜蓝莓
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, line the muffin pan. 预热烤箱到400度华氏.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. 把面粉, 糖, 盐, 和泡打粉混合在一起.
- Make a well, add vegetable oil, egg, and milk. 在中间加油, 鸡蛋, 和牛奶.
- Mix everything together. If the batter is too dry, add more milk until there is no more dry flour. 把全部都混合在一起, 如果太干的话可以加多点牛奶, 一直到没有干的面粉为止.
- Add the blueberries to the batter and fold together. You can add more if you like. 加蓝莓到里面, 折着混合, 不要把蓝莓弄破. 蓝莓放多一点也可以.
- Fill the muffin cups to the top. 倒到muffin杯子里面, 装到差不多满.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven. 放到预热好的烤箱里烤20到25分钟.
Recipe based on: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/to-die-for-blueberry-muffins/